Raisin the Salad Bar! Try this delicious twist on a fresh mozzarella and tomato salad with gorgeous marinated Sun- Maid California raisins.
- 115g Sun-Maid California Natural Raisins
- 4 tbspn olive oil
- 3 tbspn balsamic vinegar
- ½ tspn dried oregano
- ½ tspn dried thyme
- ½ tspn dried rosemary
- ¼ to ½ tspn salt – according to taste
- 454g fresh mozzarella suitable for vegetarians cut into ¼-inch slices
- 3 medium tomatoes cut into ¼-inch slices
- 42g fresh basil (about 1/2 bunch)
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- COMBINE raisins, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, herbs, and salt in microwave-safe bowl.
- MICROWAVE on high power 30 to 45 seconds until warm. Stir. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until cool. (Raisin mix can be prepared up to 24 hours ahead and refrigerated.)
- ARRANGE alternate overlapping slices of mozzarella, tomato, and basil.
- SPOON Raisin mixture evenly over salad.
- SEASON with fresh cracked black pepper.
For more Sun-Maid Raisin recipes, visit www.sunmaid.co.uk