Prep Time – 10 minutes, Cooking Time – 15 minutes
Makes 24 to 28 cookies
100g caster sugar
2tsps ground cinnamon
100g wholemeal flour
2tsps baking powder
160g porridge oats
100g Sun-Maid California raisins
- HEAT the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 and grease a large baking sheet
- MIX, in a large bowl, the butter and sugar together until soft, then beat in the honey.
- ADD the eggs and cinnamon and mix well.
- COMBINE, in another bowl, the flour, baking powder, oats and raisins and mix together.
- ADD to the butter mixture.
- DROP heaped dessert spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden. When you remove the cookies from the oven they should be golden, but still soft to the touch.
- COOL on the tray for 5 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
See how to make this recipe here!
This recipe have been brought to you by Sun-Maid California Raisins